1. Where are you from?
Grew up in Bountiful, Utah and now live in Kaysville.
2. What is your high school mascot?
3. When did you join Dr. Pam Enterprises?
I joined the Animal Care Center October 2007, and went to the Utah Dog Park when it first opened in April 2010.
4. What is your favorite book?
Any of the Harry Potter books by JK Rowling and Mistborn by Brandon Sanderson
5. Favorite song?
Since U Been Gone by Kelly Clarkson
6. Favorite film?
Perks of Being a Wallflower
7. Favorite color?
Blue and Silver
8. Favorite food?
Peaches and Blue Raspberry snowcones
9. What was the name of your very first pet?
First family pet was Princess (cairn terrier x), my first real personal pet is Fydget (Jack Russell/Red Heeler).
10. Where is your “favorite place” in the world?
Performing, whether it’s theater, soccer, teaching a dog behavior seminar, or colorguard; I like the thrill of being able to perform.
11. Where is your favorite vacation spot?
London, though San Francisco is a close 2nd place.
12. Complete this sentence, “One day I will see…”
“…France and Australia.”
13. What sound/noise do you love?
14. Share a word or quote that is special to you.
“We accept the love we think we deserve.”