1. Where are you from?
Born, raised and still living in Bountiful, Utah
2. What is your high school mascot?
I was a Brave…but I was a Mandonelle first. 😉
3. When did you join Dr. Pam Enterprises?
I began with Animal Care Center in March 2006
4. What is your favorite book?
The Bridges of Madison County by Robert James Waller
5. Favorite song?
Galileo by The Indigo Girls
6. Favorite film?
The Princess Bride
7. Favorite color?
8. Favorite food?
9. What was the name of your very first pet?
10. Where is your “favorite place” in the world?
My happy place is on the sand at Cemetery Point, Pine View Reservoir
11. Where is your favorite vacation spot?
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
12. Complete this sentence, “One day I will see…”
“It used to be the Northern Lights… now that I have seen them, I just don’t know what will be next.”
13. What sound/noise do you love?
14. Share a word or quote that is special to you.
“For everything I learn, there are two I don’t understand.” Emily Sailers