1. Where are you from?
Born and raised on a dairy farm (yep, a farmer!) in West Jordan, Utah.
2. What is your high school mascot?
3. When did you join Dr. Pam Enterprises?
4. What is your favorite book?
Loving What Is by Byron Katie
5. Favorite song?
Unworthy of Your Love by Stephen Sondheim
6. Favorite film?
It’s a tie: Tootsie and The Color Purple
7. Favorite color?
8. Favorite food?
Yes! Oops, uh, I mean, favorite would have to be Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream (almost any flavor) when it’s time to splurge with my husband on a home movie night.
9. What was the name of your very first pet?
Cinnamon, the most loving cat ever.
10. Where is your “favorite place” in the world?
On a stage, with the stage lights on, and an audience either pitch quiet, sobbing hysterically, or (best of all) laughing their guts out.
11. Where is your favorite vacation spot?
- LOCAL: Fish Lake, UT
- EAST: New York City, NY
- WEST: Laguna Beach, CA
12. Complete this sentence, “One day I will see…”
“All the colors everyone else can see.”
13. What sound/noise do you love?
My son’s belly laugh.
14. Share a word or quote that is special to you.
“Vulnerability is the birthplace of creativity, change, and innovation.” Brené Brown